Open Position - Marketing Assistant
Really Really Theatre Group is seeking a Seattle-based marketing assistant to support their 2019 programming. Position effective immediately and continues through the end of August 2019. This is a part-time position ideal for a student or recent graduate - weekly commitment is flexible based on availability. This position includes a stipend.
- Support artistic leadership with overall marketing strategy and execution, through print and online mediums
- Social media planning & execution
- Generate partnership ideas
- Represent Really Really at arts-based community events / gatherings
- Brainstorm and execute in-theatre activations for LUNGS
- Opportunity for additional duties aligned with marketing assistant’s interests
All duties will be carried out in collaboration with Really Really’s artistic leadership.
Founded in 2016 by Danielle Cohn, Trevor Griffin, and Henry Nettleton, Really Really Theatre Group amplifies the voices and visions of artists wrestling with contemporary cultural questions, producing and developing work in both New York City and Seattle, Washington. After a successful inaugural production of Much Better in 2017, Really Really returns to Seattle with a production of LUNGS by Duncan Macmillan and a partnership with The Scratch’s Seattle Workshop Series. Both programs will take place at 12th Avenue Arts in August 2019.
To learn more and apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.